New Workbook for Digital Photograpy

I've published a new book: Digital Photography: A Workbook
which is keyed to Henry Horenstein's new book,
Digital Photography: A Basic Manual, which will be released Nov. 2nd.

If you are a teacher and would like a review copy of the workbook, please send me an email.

If you are a teacher and would like a review copy of the text, you may write: allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My previous Workbook for Black and White Photography was first written in 1978 and is still being used around the world. It has been of great help to students to understand the material as they read a book.

More information is available at: http://kimmosley.com/workbook

Thanks,

Kim

--