Re: PF members exhibit Sept. 24, 11 -- Reply

Thank you for the comments.   It's not a new idea that we all see things differently.  But the comments also point out that we first choose what to look at.

My intent, in revisiting my image, was to show it in its new form.  Part of the charm of the second display is not only the gold backing but also the input of the human hand -- which is evident in the brush work in the submission (but even leaves out a few more items that "collectors" apparently seek).

If my enthusiasm for the print is too much to bear, then please excuse me.   But I see some others enjoy it as much as I do.

  -yoram