Σχετ: Repost: PS Filters appear on the doubled!

Karl, that work in a jiffy!
THX!

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://clenchedteethphoto.multiply.com
Απο: Karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Προς: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 1:04 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011
Θεμα: Re: Repost: PS Filters appear on the doubled!

Kostas writes:
Hi all!

Some time ago I noticed that the filters in PS 7.0 I use appear in double in the drop down menu.

I honestly do not know how that happened.
And I cannot find a way to uninstall the duplicates

For some years now I have setup the OS and major apps in both the hard drives of my PC but this problem is new....

Any help is greatly appreciated, kostas

Hiya Kostas,

Try Edit > Preferences > "plugins and scratch disk" and uncheck "additional plugins directory" if it's selected.. see if that helps

:)

karl