A printer problem?

I am using XP Pro - PhotoShop Elements 7 - Huey, for Display calibration - CRT display - Canon Pro 9000 Printer with Canon ink - Costco Glossy Paper.

When i get a photo ready to print everything looks good on the tube but when I print it there is a greenish cast to the photo. Any ideas what I need to do?

Thanks.
--
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.