Subject: A printer problem?
From: Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, August 29, 2011 9:23 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am using XP Pro - PhotoShop Elements 7 - Huey, for Display calibration
- CRT display - Canon Pro 9000 Printer with Canon ink - Costco Glossy
Paper.

When i get a photo ready to print everything looks good on the tube but
when I print it there is a greenish cast to the photo. Any ideas what I
need to do?

Thanks.
--
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in
a Porsche than a Kia.