From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russ
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 6:08 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Nikon D90 and flash

Hi Gang................

After the theft of my camera equipment a few weeks ago
I purchased a refurbished Nikon D90 a Tamron 18-200mm lens
and a Sunpak pz42x flash.
(fortunately the thieves didn't touch any of my Studio equipment)

I have looked on some of the Nikon forums and don't see
anywhere where this question has come up..............

On page 237 of the Users Manual it states............
iTTL flash control can be uses at ISO's between 200-3200

It mentions that desires results may not be as expected
when using 3200.

The Nikon D90 can also be set at ISO 100 and 6400.

Does this mean that the iTTL flash control will not work
if I lower the ISO  sensitivity to ISO 100?

That seems rather strange?

Thanks

Russ