Re: Stuck filter

Press the lens, filter side down, into the sole of your shoe, assuming "Nike" type shoes.  Try turning the lens, the filter should come off.

Bob

On 7/28/2011 11:14 PM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well if finally happened.  I have a filter stuck on the front of the 28 80 2.8L that just doesn't want to come off.  I suppose I could just leave it on in that its a UV, but sooner or later its bound to be a problem.  Anyone have any tips on how to get the fool thing off.

Mark