Re: Top Documentary Films - The Genius of Photography

Your welcome Lea,

Top Documentary Films is really excellent. You can subscribe to their website and get all types of film topics to your e-mail.

Steve

I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks for sharing the link.

Lea

the most wonderful things in life aren't things

The Genius of Photography

The Genius of PhotographyIn the course of our 170 year relationship, photography has delighted us, served us, moved us, outraged us and occasionally disappointed us. But mainly, it has intrigued us by showing the secret strangeness that lies beneath the world of appearances. And that is photography’s true genius. Follow the story of

Watch now...