Re: FW: Top Documentary Films - The Genius of Photography

The DVD is available from Amazon in the UK:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=%22The+Genius+of+PHotography%22&x=16&y=13

I've purchased DVDs from Amazon UK and I've had no problems.  With XBMC software on your computer (except for Sony models), just about any DVD will play back regardless of format or region coding.

Bill Pettit