Re: Pass the camera project

"Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by ignorance"

Indeed Emily - I was aware that could be done, I just hadn't worked out how to do it yet :o)

On that matter ... any volunteers to be co-admins on the group?  I have no wish for it to be "mine" and I do want as
many people as possible to be able to view the images ... that is why we did the project, no?

My own page too should be set to open access (certainly for photos and videos) ...

we will get there.

Rob
http://filmlondon.org.uk/best_of_boroughs/victims/