Re: Pass the camera project

Guys ... please read other messages before jumping on my head...

however ... on this specific point ... I'm not 100% convinced.

FB does no appear to have a heirarchical folder structure for images. So if I want to create separate "albums" for
"Maverick", "Betsy", "Vagabond" etc they all end up in the root folder "Photos" of the photoforum group. At least this
way I can give them some structure at the upload stage.

And ... as also noted ... if someone thinks they have a better idea they are totally free to "step up to the plate" and
show us how it should be done. I'll be the first to congratulate them.

Best wishes.

Rob

>>> Andy

>>> At the moment I'm just uploading the low res images (those from the

>>> old web page) one at a time.

>>> The Facebook Group is ...

>>> Pass the Camera project

>>> I've made "Andy" a member ...