Re: Pass the camera project

Mmmm ...

It's only logical if you know where to look.
If someone else (not me) wants to copy the images/text across please feel free - they are as much yours ans mine
ultimately.  Sadly FB does not seem to give an easy route to reorganise.

The group is located here ... help yourselves :o)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.253144501378381#!/groups/253067888052709?ap=1

Rob