Re: Pass the camera project

On Tue, July 19, 2011 19:47, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Mmmm ...
>
> It's only logical if you know where to look.
> If someone else (not me) wants to copy the images/text across please feel
> free - they are as much yours ans mine
> ultimately.  Sadly FB does not seem to give an easy route to reorganise.
>
> The group is located here ... help yourselves :o)
> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.253144501378381#!/groups/253067888052709?ap=1

Hey, my picture (Betsy #8) looks MUCH better there than any previous
version, including what I could do with the scans that got out long ago.

I've been feeling bad about the project because of the horrid technical
quality of my contribution and all the rest that I saw before, for all
these years, and now I feel a whole lot better.

So thank you VERY much for bringing this topic back to life, and putting
these versions of the photos online!

I have "taking of" pictures somewhere, but apparently not online; I'll
look into that this weekend or something (not tonight, for sure).

Looks like I have to be approved into the group before I can comment there.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info