Re: Pictures for Peace Contest

Howard, I'd ask that you please revisit the artists rights section
of your contest:

"5. Contestants retain ownership of their Entries. However, by
submitting an Entry to the Contest, Contestants grant the Contest
Sponsor a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license
to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and
perform the Entries in any media formats and through any media channels
in connection with the Contest and in connection with the business of
the Contest Sponsor. Entries are subject to editing, as they may be used
by the Contest Sponsor for promotional purposes."

Because of this wording (and others), you risk a report to
artists-bill-of-rights.org (recently featured in the British Journal of
Photography:
http://www.bjp-online.com/british-journal-of-photography/news/2042376/photographic-organisations-unite-rights-campaign).

Andrew

--