Pictures for Peace Contest

Dear Friends,

The Center for Religious Tolerance, a non-profit organization based in Sarasota, Florida,  has launched a Pictures for Peace Contest!

We invite you to submit a photo that you feel embodies Peace. You may submit 1 photo, and during the contest all photos will be posted on our FaceBook page. One grand prize of $100, and two runner-up prizes of $50 will be awarded. The winning photographs will be selected and posted on our C-R-T.org home page September 21, 2011 in celebration of International Peace Day.

So grab your cameras, or shuffle through your photo albums and share your favorite picture here.

In Peace,
Howard