Re: Just ruminating

I have been on the list for years and I remember many of the things you mention.  Mostly I study the submissions and comments so I can learn.

A couple weeks ago I submitted a photo to the gallery.  I never saw a comment on any of the submissions that week.

I hope that this list doesn't go away as the EOS list out of the Netherlands has.

Bob