Just ruminating

I was thinking about the days when the list was very active with much comment and discussion. So, I am wondering how many current members were here for the sometimes heated discussions on FIDO, DIDO etc. ? Refresher: talk about photographer "reveal" and formats, definitions and terminology. Much of which is still basically unresolved.
Don