Re: more, for those wanting to play with xrays

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: more, for those wanting to play with xrays

WARNING!  Clicking the link resulted in a bot's attempt to infect my computer with a virus, or a simulated virus meant to sell an anti-virus program.    In other words, an annoyance.

ah, digging deeper it seems browsers are reporting that some ads served to the site are potentially hostile.  not everyone will get a dodgy ad served though but best to avoid it..

I have all ads blocked via the HOSTS file in Windows so I never see anything like that (i'm also using Opera so not much any webbugs can do anyway)

Again, thanks John - i'd hate to point anyone to a site with bugs on it