Re: flight

In a message dated 6/5/2011 11:58:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is indeed a most unique marketing campaign to get peoples to view your pictures.

Roy

I have been driven out of my home by baying Christians in London and so I fled to Hungary to be with Edit. I have paid for a months rent (10000 Ft) in a house in a peasant compound on the outskirts of her city. It is very run down. Edit is to move in today. The previous occupant died in the bed I sleep in.

I have put photographs of my journey and new lodgings on my web page. http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/myimages/

Because I temporarily ran out of money I have spent three days in Homeless hostels which are former stazi prisons but now hold former starzi officers and Marxists. One of the these former officers attacked me when I went to the wash room, naked, to wash my badly soiled clothing so I dodged is blow and threw him across the room into the wall and sloshed him with my wet soiled clothes and retreated through the door way and slammed the steel door on him and returned to my sick bay. That was in Budapest. I am now with Edit who is checking my lodgings for tonight.