Re: more, for those wanting to play with xrays

John writes:
WARNING! Clicking the link resulted in a bot's attempt to infect my computer with a virus, or a simulated virus meant to sell an anti-virus program. In other words, an annoyance.

wow, never encountered that before from that host.. best be careful, though I checked the security sites and none mentione disclose as a threat. - thanks John

you've find the same video, produced by Nature magazine here on youtube a little safer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQBjRF9mX1Y