From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kenneth Frazier
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 1:50 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Feedback on first submission

On May 28, 2011, at 7:42 PM, YGelmanPhoto wrote:

> All I would wish for in this shot is a hint of a smile on her face with
some of it glinting in her eyes.  And just maybe a bit more structure in the
facial lighting, but that's not really very necessary.

> Anyway, I like it.

Thanks for the comments, Yoram,

There are several things about the photo that I wanted to preserve,
primarily the open space and the dimensions.  But that meant leaving in the
area with the white tablecloth, which is a distraction.

John's suggestion was to go for the head shot, and that is attractive.

Another suggestion, from a friend, was to burn in the tablecloth and make it
less obtrusive.

Again, thanks,

Ken
Ken Frazier