Re: Feedback on first submission

What does "a full crop of the background" mean? I hope it doesn't mean getting rid of most of the background; in my view, the way the full background frames the face makes it an interesting shot. Without the background, it's just a head shot.

All I would wish for in this shot is a hint of a smile on her face with some of it glinting in her eyes. And just maybe a bit more structure in the facial lighting, but that's not really very necessary.

Anyway, I like it.

  -yoram