Re: Updaters wanted!

Only mistaken  by the semi-illiterate.

What happened to knowing the difference between "WE" and We're"
I also see it often with "Your"  "You" being used where "You're" should be:
"Your not getting that printer" or "You not getting that printer" instead of "You're not getting that printer"
How did all this get so entirely forgotten?

Is it brought about by cell-phone typing...?

and while I'm about it.... can anybody write a sentence praising something without using the words "Good", "Great" or (God forbid) "Awesome" ?

English and verbal expression is like sooo dead
I mean, I'm like, heloooo,

Herschel