Re: Comments

Not appalled, jealous in fact. I haven't really experienced winter since 97/98

On 4/25/11 6:33 PM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
 On 4/24/2011 8:56 AM, Trevor Cunningham wrote:

           David Dyer-Bennet - April
Undisturbed snow, well exposed. I suppose the overcast sky helped with that. Seems a little lopsided, but I like the wide angle perspective here.

Haven't had time to try it yet, but I think part of the problem making it funny-looking is that the camera was tilted a bit (hand held for 5 shots, if I remember right). I almost didn't think of using a panorama to get me more width (and there's a bit of trouble with the top of the nearest fence post there at the right, because it was too close and the camera was just swung by hand).

I've been taking pictures each late snow storm to post to appall my friends in warmer climates :-).

Thanks for the comments!