Re: Better snapshots!

 Thanks for the comments, they were very useful.

I think the panel went off pretty well. I had too much material even after paring it down a bit after a practice run-through, but I could edit out whole topics on the fly pretty well. What I really need is a more complete set of example photos for things like "move around the subject" and "consider higher and lower angles". Maybe this panel will become a regular feature, and I can build up the presentation some.