Re: Street Photography

Rude or not the general population and foreign populations has a right to know what is happening on the street. Pictures from Libya, Afghanistan et al inform us of what is happening in a real way. It would be a be problem trying to decide things with just verbal description of the street from conflicting sources like Colonel Gadhafi's .
Roy