John's comments

John Palcewski:

Thank you for your comments. I'm serious. I learn from comments like yours.

Yes, this photograph, and much of my work is definitely manipulative.

I knew that in the beginning and so did the subject. She signed a

release and now has a print she proudly shows.  In Pro Bono work rule

#1 is, both sides must get value from the result. This week the print

will go on exhibit in the hospital gallery so the hospital population

gets to see one of their own acknowledged for past service. I get the

opportunity to work and to exhibit.

Showing work here gives valuable feedback that can be applied to

future work. Well worth the trouble. Thanks again John.

John Retallack

JOHN

    jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See my Photography at http://www.retallackphotography.com