Re: PF member's exhibit on March 5, 2011

Title: Re: PF member's exhibit on March 5, 2011
At 5:38 AM -0500 3/12/11, dave wrote:
On 3/5/2011 12:03 PM, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Jim Snarski - Stormy Weather
Nice shot. This reminds me of the last few lines of T.S. Elliott's poem, Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock. You might consider dodging that grass in the foreground a bit in order to get just a little more detail.

      thanks Dave...I tried dodging the grass but I think the photo is better without any real detail in the foreground...as for Prufrock, what a perfect fit for the photo-

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.
                  -T. S. Eliot

     now that I've rediscovered white and black photography, I think I'll do more...

Jim
Baja Oregon