Aircraft Noise

I have just heard the sound of what sounded like heavy bombers going over, like they did at the beginning of the Iraq war so we may soon be getting reports of bombing raids again in view of the news about Libya.

I hope not, it just gets worse and worse and I am having nightmares about atom bombs, attacks in the night, and huge holes in the head.

Not that again.

I have rung the health line and I will be seeing my shrink again on Thursday and my Hungarian wife who is now in Hungary is babbling mad.

I hope I don’t have to go back to the shrink house!

Chris