shyrell

From: Karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

can you email me one of these renamed filetypes please Shyrell?

I suspect if I attempt to open it with irfanview it'll tell me i's a jpeg , incorrectly atributed, and ask me if I want to rename it.

After that (if this happened to me) I'd do a search for all files named *.5dfly - i'd 'select all' and batch renname them *,jpg