Re: PF member's exhibit on March 5, 2011

On 3/5/2011 12:03 PM, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
Jim Snarski - Stormy Weather
Nice shot. This reminds me of the last few lines of T.S. Elliott's poem, Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock. You might consider dodging that grass in the foreground a bit in order to get just a little more detail.

 Bob McCulloch - Morning Fire

Very colorful, almost too much so. Could use a little more detail in those jetties also, and some straightening?

  John Palcewski - Tourist

That hiker really makes the image. Was he a passer by or was he a companion?

  Trevor Cunningham - Fishing boats.

The many colored cordage makes an interesting pattern. I wonder how the boats are untangled and parceled out when it is time to go fishing.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.