Need Much Help

I was trying new photo programs, installed one (Fly Free Photo Editing And Viewer 2.99.3) and uninstalled it right away. Unfortunately, it changed all my photo file types. I'm not talking about the file Extension. I'm talking about the TYPE. Now I can't change it back. Anyone know how to change from type: 5DFly back to type: IMAGE JPEG?

In my folders when I choose VIEW/DETAILS, the first column is Name, second is Size, third is Type. The program changed all my photo types (not the extensions) to 5DFly.

Thanks,

shyrell