From: Herschel Mair <herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 3:10:04 PM
Subject: Re: Need Much Help

I'm guessing that you don't have Adobe Photoshop or  Bridge?
That would do it.

Otherwise in Apple.... CTRL or right click on the picture file; click "open with";  go to the bottom of the list and click "Other";  select the program you want to open the files by default.. ALSO  check the little box that says "Always open with" that will associate all of that type of file with that program.

But I guess you have probably tried that...

How many pictures are we talking about here? If it's a couple hundred jpegs, you could zip them into a folder, send them to me and I'd change them in Bridge for you and send them back.... Or one of the windoze guys could do it in Irfanview in a flash!

Herschel