Re: pricing prints to sell

Always have a price in mind if you are going to show a print :)

Coming up with something on the fly is a bit fraught.

If you don't sell prints as such on a regular basis, I might say something like: How does $50 sound? Then you could mention it would pay for your time and materials and such.

I know others who barter for prints such as a one print for a box of paper, etc.

My two cents. :)

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com