My CETL Exposure Aid – Correct Exposure Training Ladder

Greetings all!

Long time no seeing, but I have been busy with many things, and I just keep up with the discussions.

Even though, yesterday I sat down with a cup of coffee and a printout of Fred Parkerâs âThe Ultimate Exposure Computerâ

The way he was leading the reader to navigate up and down on his tables gave me the idea of making an exposure combinations training aid, based on ladders.

It is a printout that can be laminated and the user moves sliders up and down on the exposure parameters âladdersâ, always trying to maintain the stepsâ zero-sum. As a reference the Sunny-16 rule is used, though it is only a starting point.

Here is a way to download it (it is safe to download, it is located in my Mediafire Account) http://www.mediafire.com/?994i1ncinbpx6ps

I guess use and assembly are self-evident.

I would really like your remarks on improving it, Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://clenchedteethphoto.multiply.com