Holding flash Sunpack 522 flash at full power about 12 inches or 30 cm from face. Two shots 180 degrees apart. Self "portrait".

Andy

Remember that the next WPPD event is the last Sunday in April. http://www.pinholeday.org/

On Feb 8, 2011, at 8:35 PM, Karl Shah-Jenner wrote:

From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another crazy idea. Anyone ever use a pinhole camera and add flash to the scene to cut down on exposure time? Full power on the strobes should help a great deal, even though the flash is only there for a small part of the exposure time. I think it would likely work a bit like some stuff I do working at night. There for some things you can set the exposure for say 15
seconds or so, and then pop the flash from 2 or 3 places during the
exposure. A long enough exposure gives you the sense of night and the flash gives you the sharp detail of the image. That is as long as nothing moves.
lol