Re: PF member's exhibit 29-01-2011

Yoram: I've tinkered with this image quite a bit. Hadn't thought about cropping it that tight, though...will look into it, but fear I'll lose the feeling of endlessness I likely haven't achieved :). It was originally in color, but the color did nothing for the image for me. I found that the total desat helped reduce that touristy/documentary quality it seemed to be dripping with. This shot has been done a million times...hard to do anything new.

Lea: Would be happy to give you a ring if I visit KC. Intentionally dark on the top, but I might be able to bump it up a little...could help the range.

Thanks you two!