Re: museum collections?

On Tue, January 25, 2011 13:12, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe the goal of the museum is to stimulate discussions on art work on
> lists like ours.
> My first reaction to the photo was the curator must have known someone in
> the picture and I like Lea wondered why it was there as a work of art. But
> it  (the picture) spoke to others on the list so it must of have meaning
> others  which I just didn't appreciate.

No, not somebody in the picture; it's not kind to any of them!  Pretty
much would have to be the photographer (for that explanation) :-) .

In fact, we're seeing something just a little like "street photography"
being dressed as "art", and some of us (me at least) are finding the
contrast not such a good idea.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info