Re: museum collections?

Maybe the goal of the museum is to stimulate discussions on art work on lists like ours.
My first reaction to the photo was the curator must have known someone in the picture and I like Lea wondered why it was there as a work of art. But it (the picture) spoke to others on the list so it must of have meaning to others which I just didn't appreciate.
Roy