Re: f number adjustment to increase light level

 We have a serious disagreement here. After my college experience I realized that (some)people can be taught how to think, how to approach and analysis problems and do better. And it can be done earlier in life. I also disagree that IQ (speed ability) is what determines how far one can go in a subject or a field. There are always people with lower IQ that work harder and achieve more than some people with higher IQ.  I agree that people do learn in different ways, some being self taught and some being taught how to think outside of the public education. For instance when I went from an a feeder elementary school to junior high I ended up in the honor classes. For example let's take the science class I was in. I was the only WASP in the class (White Anglo Saxon Protestant). Rae Marie was the only Italian Catholic in the class. The rest of the class was Jewish. The School was a combined Junior and Senor High School and the largest group in the school was Italian Catholics. I believe both in academic fields and in the moral fields that the educational system in the  early junior high and possible earlier a course could be taught that would help our children to think and act at a higher level.

As for Andy's course this is a course in a University which is wider in scope for a reason(s).
.
If one wants to learn to do photography as fast and  as cheaply as possible one should not be in a University setting but taking seminars at the Jacob  Javits  Center or similar venues  and attending local photography courses at art centers and community outreach programs.

Roy