Re: a simple model release

On 2011-01-16 19:16, Herschel Mair wrote:
I agree!

Me too.

But you see, If I retouch the teenage zits, which I will, and drop out
the background which I also will, then they could claim that
"This wasn't the picture we signed off on... there's a part missing that
was in the background"
Or
This isn't the context we agreed no... her skin is totally different and
we don't like it"
Or
"We said he could use it for his brochure and now he's got it on his
website"
Or
"We said he could use it on his brochure in January but the brochure
came out in September when everyone is graduating and it'll cause her
embarrassment"

And those are of course the reasons no commercial advertising client will use an image without the full release with all those extreme bits in it.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info