From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of YGelmanPhoto
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 11:56 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: curling corner woes

I use Hahnemuhle Bamboo and the corners also turn up.  Before inserting into my Epson 3800 I actually bend the corners back down -- specially the leading corners.  Otherwise I often get head strikes on these corners.

Maybe we can write a joint letter to Hahnemuhle for "assistance".  Anyone else care to join? soNormal>

  -yoram