Re: curling corner woes

I use Hahnemuhle Bamboo and the corners also turn up.  Before inserting into my Epson 3800 I actually bend the corners back down -- specially the leading corners.  Otherwise I often get head strikes on these corners.

Maybe we can write a joint letter to Hahnemuhle for "assistance".  Anyone else care to join?

  -yoram