From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Paul Brooks
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 3:15 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Photography ebook

Hi,
Thought some of the people on the group might be interested in a project I have been working on for a little while.  I have managed to create and enhanced ebook of my photography made to work on an iPhone and an iPad.  Being an enhanced book means it has video and audio content embedded,  which has given me the chance to show one section of my work(My surreal/hyper real New Worlds work)and also have some audio talking about the ideas behind the work and a video at the end from a recent talk about this work.

If anyone has an iPad or iPhen and would like to check it out,  you need to go to the iBook app(iPhone users might need to download this free app first).  Then in the store bit do a search for New Worlds by Andrew Brooks,  it's up for £1.99 and $2.99.

It's taken a lot of research to get it to this stage,  and make it available through iBookstore,  but I think it's quite an interesting new way of showing photography and also communicating ideas with the viewer.

Let me know if anyone wants to know a bit about how I created it and made it available through iBooks.

Thanks,

Andrew Brooks