Re: I may have asked this before,

Thanks for all the answers.

I hadn't thought about the "Groucho dual purpose camera accessory"Â even though it was just Halloween..
The problem with the 'nosectomy' is that I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the aroma when I'm cooking.
I've been using a microfiber cloth and lens cleaner that I got with my eyeglasses. It's been working OK.

I got thinking about a shoot I went on with a friend and he had a 90 degree finder for very low shots. I thought it was by Hoodman. I went to the Hoodman website and couldn't find the 90 degree thing but there is a thing called HoodEYE.

http://www.hoodmanusa.com/products.asp?dept=1061

Again, thanks for the answers and humor.

Bob