RE: I may have asked this before,

Canon, Opteka, Hoodman, and Janco all make finders ranging from $50 to $200.

The Hoodeye is OK but only allows a straight back approach.

The Hoodman is available on many sites – just search for Hoodman Right Angle Finder and many pop up.

James

I got thinking about a shoot I went on with a friend and he had a 90 degree finder for very low shots.  I thought it was by Hoodman.   I went to the Hoodman website and couldn't find the 90 degree thing but there is a thing called HoodEYE.