Re: I may have asked this before,

I'm all for laughing (in fact, I'm into doing improv), but when we laugh at someone we don't know, it can suggest to that person that they aren't in a very safe space. I remember once I did a long demo on how to load a 35mm camera. I then asked if there were any questions. One student asked (meekly) how to open the back of their camera. If I had of laughed I would have lost that student forever. Even if many of you know this person, taking all questions seriously invites the quiet ones to ask their questions.

The best photo question I've had. How do you know when to click the shutter?