Re: I may have asked this before,

On Tue, November 2, 2010 17:39, Bob wrote:
> I may have asked this before but have to ask again.
>
> I am "right eyed" when looking through the viewfinder on my 50D and the
> LCD display constantly gets smeared.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Interesting; this problem is more often associated with being left-eyed,
as I am.

For your general fund of knowledge, Zinc oxide heavy sun-block rubs right
off the nose onto the LCD cover.  Luckily it cleans off the LCD cover
easily enough.

I don't know of any solution.  Well, except to get a camera without a
viewfinder, so you're not tempted to snug it up to your face.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info