Re: I may have asked this before,

I bought a pile of small microfiber cloths made for this purpose from my fav gimcrack vendor, Meritline.com, on a dirt-cheap newsletter special.
Microfiber cloth is much more efficient than cotton or tissue.
Unfortunately Meritline doesn't seem to stock them right now; other merchants do.

Photodon (I've never bought from them) offers 10 cloths for $5.25.

Wash & rinse well periodically.