Re: I may have asked this before,

I assume the display is being smeared by skin oils and not makeup or
some other cosmetic/pharmaceutical product.  This happens to me and is
important mostly when I show someone else an image on the display.

The easy fix is to wipe the display on your shirt when necessary.  I
assume any stick-on protector you put over your screen will get just as
smeared and will need to be replaced just as often as you already clean
the display.

If you need to protect the display from something that can damage the
surface then a stick-on display may be a good answer.

Tim